Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Subzero Weather Package - Heated Wipers / Nozzles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my first experience with a really cold and snowy day earlier this week. When the heated wipers were turned on it did not seem to make a difference with the wipers and I couldn't get any fluid out of the nozzles even after using the heated mode for my entire 1 hour commute.

Does anyone have positive or negative experiences with this feature?

I had my first experience with a really cold and snowy day earlier this week. When the heated wipers were turned on it did not seem to make a difference with the wipers and I couldn't get any fluid out of the nozzles even after using the heated mode for my entire 1 hour commute.

Does anyone have positive or negative experiences with this feature?

Haven't used the feature much yet. I wonder if it times out after a while?

I have found the stock wiper blades very poor in freezing conditions. However, this has been true on just about every vehicle I've owned and I generally replace with winter blades during the snowy season. Guess I'll be doing the same on my Model S.

My experience here in Boston on two separate snow events were that the wiper blades were a failure and presented an unsafe driving condition even after several stops to clear ice off them. I stopped by the service center today about just this situation...."they are fine sir" I do not have the winter package. I had a lengthy talk with the service manager as well

Last edited: