Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suck on 2021.35.102.2 - Advanced Selected

Musclez

Sep 10, 2018
NJ
Seems that I’m not receiving any updates.

Car is a bit behind the fleet.

I have advanced enabled as well as have subscription autopilot, any ideas on what could be going on?

I seem to be quite a bit behind.

I’m on Wi-Fi all night long as well as anytime I’m at my office.
I’ve rebooted the computer and no change.

Thanks for the assistance in advance.

Attachments

• 5B21825A-8385-47BB-A04E-78C137F41C8E.jpeg
    5B21825A-8385-47BB-A04E-78C137F41C8E.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 41

cgell

Jan 30, 2020
NJ

I have advanced enabled as well as have subscription autopilot, any ideas on what could be going on?

If your car is new it will be on a factory firmware version for anywhere from about 2-8 weeks. Searching the forum will give you a ton of information.

Wolfhausen

Jun 16, 2021
Los Angeles, CA

Where did you get that chart?

Wolfhausen

Jun 16, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
First update takes a few weeks.
IMHO, it took a couple months. Then they started coming regularly. My mobile service guy told me it is a Tesla strategy to deliver new cars with a software version that is known to be stable, and retard updates for a couple of months to allow the new owner to get accustom to driving a Tesla with solid software. Then they push the updates that add features. If a new owner got the care with an initial "buggy" software, they would get a bad first impression.

Reactions: RHinCT and HelloJP

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC