Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suck on 2021.35.102.2 - Advanced Selected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems that I’m not receiving any updates.

Car is a bit behind the fleet.

I have advanced enabled as well as have subscription autopilot, any ideas on what could be going on?

I seem to be quite a bit behind.

I’m on Wi-Fi all night long as well as anytime I’m at my office.
I’ve rebooted the computer and no change.

Thanks for the assistance in advance.

Attachments

• 5B21825A-8385-47BB-A04E-78C137F41C8E.jpeg
    5B21825A-8385-47BB-A04E-78C137F41C8E.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 131

I have advanced enabled as well as have subscription autopilot, any ideas on what could be going on?

If your car is new it will be on a factory firmware version for anywhere from about 2-8 weeks. Searching the forum will give you a ton of information.

Where did you get that chart?

First update takes a few weeks.
IMHO, it took a couple months. Then they started coming regularly. My mobile service guy told me it is a Tesla strategy to deliver new cars with a software version that is known to be stable, and retard updates for a couple of months to allow the new owner to get accustom to driving a Tesla with solid software. Then they push the updates that add features. If a new owner got the care with an initial "buggy" software, they would get a bad first impression.

Unfortunately I have the same version you do. This version is not getting the firmware update but the others are. From what I learned this version has some issues with the parking brake and as a result they have to fix the issue first and no timeline on this. I contacted Tesla and they finally called me. They know about this issue, I have had a few friends pick up their cars before and after me and they all had a different software version ie. 2021.35.103