Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suction Cupping iPad holder on the back of the plastic seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did this. Cup holder mount to share one iPad

Attachments

• IMG_1187.JPG
    IMG_1187.JPG
    348.7 KB · Views: 503
The

attachment would use heavy duty 3m tape on the seat back and the other piece attached to the device. For rear facing, I've screen iPad holders that slip over the head rest.
Hi, @LuckyX , thanks for your help. I'm a bit worried that if I use adhesives on the (fake) leather, it might damage leather... Also what kind of "holders that slip over the headrest" are you using? Trying to find one in vain.

Google gogear automotive headrest iPad holder. If I could figure how to link from my phone I'd do it but i can't figure it out. Lol. We have something like this that we tweaked with added Velcro straps.

Adhesive is for the shiny seat back portion for front facing.

I tried this product on the seat back for rear-facing car seat.
iOttie One Touch Easy Flex 3 Car Mount For Smartphones - Black
The suction cup didn't stick to perforated leather seat... :) it also was too big to stick to Maxi Cosi 2wayFix Base. I'm still waiting for @LuckyX 's iPad holder to arrive from the U.S. I also have this for monitoring sleeping baby in a bassinet:
Flexible Smartphone Tripod | GripTight GorillaPod Magnetic
And this also could be used as I can bend GorillaPod's legs and somehow fix to 2wayFix Base or the handle of my car seat...