Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sudden Expected Acceleration Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to kiss that giggle pedal about now! Tonight I had to slaaaaaam on my breaks to avoid a #*€* DEER!!.. I stopped in time but then I hear a car SQUEALINGGGGGG his wheels behind me! I see his headlights right in my back window JUST about to slam into me!.. I FLOORED it!! then almost cried because I was seriously bracing for impact and .. there was none!
Thank you Elon and baby Jesus!! It was so amazing and I'm still in shock. I am still sitting here an hour later amazed at how that quick acceleration saved my a$$-- literally! Whew I need a drink!

I want to kiss that giggle pedal about now! Tonight I had to slaaaaaam on my breaks to avoid a #*€* DEER!!.. I stopped in time but then I hear a car SQUEALINGGGGGG his wheels behind me! I see his headlights right in my back window JUST about to slam into me!.. I FLOORED it!! then almost cried because I was seriously bracing for impact and .. there was none!
Thank you Elon and baby Jesus!! It was so amazing and I'm still in shock. I am still sitting here an hour later amazed at how that quick acceleration saved my a$$-- literally! Whew I need a drink!

Wow! Glad you avoided the disaster that almost struck! That sounded like a close one.

But now you have me thinking, shouldn't I get a discount from my insurance company for having the Performance model (that can get out of the way more quickly)?;)

Reactions: Runnergirl