Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suddenly more interested in the S forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The quarter that the number is reached is the first quarter. The next quarter is the second quarter.

If you say so. The quote language is quite clear and specific - Beginning in the second quarter after the quarter the car is sold - it seems clear to me that Tesla will have at least the three more months and probably almost six, but since you're reading the exact same words and reaching a different understanding, there's probably no point in arguing about it.

OP, I took a different route. Stood in line 31 March for my Model 3 res.in SF Bay Area. Visited a friend who had a friend present wanting to sell his early 2013 MS. I test drove it but decided to wait for the M3. One night, cruising on the internet, I stumbled upon a MS 2015 fairly loaded with extras, 25% less than selling price, scratch on the bumper, due for registration and maintance at 13K miles. I bought it unseen after speaking with the owner who is a Tesla lover, ordering her third MS. I will keep my M3 reservation as I like choices but I suspect I'll be keeping my MS. Love the car.

If you say so. The quote language is quite clear and specific - Beginning in the second quarter after the quarter the car is sold - it seems clear to me that Tesla will have at least the three more months and probably almost six, but since you're reading the exact same words and reaching a different understanding, there's probably no point in arguing about it.
Can you folks kindly take this to
How many angels can dance on the hood of a Tesla?
where it belongs? ;)