Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggested Tesla Supercharger locations in Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How would you like to go to Miami to watch a baseball game?

You CAN! ....if you leave a few hours early and charge up at a Tesla dealership....

Really?

Yeo. I will once again be driving 110 miles, from Stuart to Miami in an ICE vehicle.

10 months of ownership and 2600 miles of driving.

Oh, I could go to the game and then use the J1772 charger which is 10 miles away. But that would require an extra two hours, in order to buy 40 miles of distance.

Add the bonus that no one answers the phone at Marlins Stadium on Saturday. They have golf carts, so they MUST have NEMA charging...

Well, it will be possible by 2015 to travel to Miami. A 120 mile miracle!

How would you like to go to Miami to watch a baseball game?

You CAN! ....if you leave a few hours early and charge up at a Tesla dealership....

Really?

Yeo. I will once again be driving 110 miles, from Stuart to Miami in an ICE vehicle.

10 months of ownership and 2600 miles of driving.

Oh, I could go to the game and then use the J1772 charger which is 10 miles away. But that would require an extra two hours, in order to buy 40 miles of distance.

Add the bonus that no one answers the phone at Marlins Stadium on Saturday. They have golf carts, so they MUST have NEMA charging...

Well, it will be possible by 2015 to travel to Miami. A 120 mile miracle!

I've driven to Stuart a couple of times round trip, with no problem at all (pre-Supercharger). And it was to watch baseball games.

Tesla is adding more superchargers, one in Pompano off of the turnpike, another in plantation off the sawgrass and finally one in the keys in marathon. No ETA when they will be complete but they are coming :)
The Plantation supercharger is getting pretty crowded.

The Pompano superchargers show an opening date of Q2 2021. Anybody see signs of these, or have any permits pulled?

There is a need for a Tesla Super Charger in Stuart/Palm City, Martin County. The closest SCers are Port Saint Lucie and Riveria Beach(West Palm Beach) and they are 47 miles apart. I was at the Rivera Super Chargers last week and there were 2 stalls down and all active stalls filled and 4-5 cars waiting to charge. I was also at the Port Saint Lucie SCers and all were filled. I know there are 6 waiting to be turned on. The 47 miles is a problem with such a populated area, Jensen Beach, Stuart, Palm City, Hutchinson Island, Port Saint Lucie, Palm Peaches, etc. There is an Ideal location to satisfy the area, Kanner Hwy at Stuart/Palm City. Please Consider this location as it is extremely populated and need Tesla Super Chargers.