Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestion needed for tinting in north Dallas area.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn I can’t even hide 🙈.

@uat75035 Scott solar in Arlington is where most teslas go. I believe speedshield in Dallas is the person to go to up there.
Scott Solar has done work on my M3P, and I'm pleased with the results, but their location is a bit far from the North Dallas / Frisco area, especially needing to leave the car there for a few days. I am aware of Speedshield in Addison. I was hoping there were other recommended shops near the Frisco area.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
I had a very bad experience with Clear Bra North Dallas at their Argyle location. I took brand new Tesla directly there and they scratched my bumper during installation and there were so many imperfections. They promise to deliver it next day but they took 3 days. There don't answer the phone calls if you want to know the status. When I asked them about the scratches they are extremely rude and abused me with bad words and made very bad racial comments on the culture. Both the owner and the workers are very rude. Please stay away from this place. I never ever encountered anything like this in my life time. I don't know how Xpel have such bad people as their dealers, I reported it directly to XPEL, hope they take some action.

308 FM 1830 BLDG 17 Suite E Argyle, Tx. 76226
1325 Whitlock Ln. Suite 309 Carrollton, Tx. 75006

Reactions: freed0m
I had a very bad experience with Clear Bra North Dallas at their Argyle location. I took brand new Tesla directly there and they scratched my bumper during installation and there were so many imperfections. They promise to deliver it next day but they took 3 days. There don't answer the phone calls if you want to know the status. When I asked them about the scratches they are extremely rude and abused me with bad words and made very bad racial comments on the culture. Both the owner and the workers are very rude. Please stay away from this place. I never ever encountered anything like this in my life time. I don't know how Xpel have such bad people as their dealers, I reported it directly to XPEL, hope they take some action.

308 FM 1830 BLDG 17 Suite E Argyle, Tx. 76226
1325 Whitlock Ln. Suite 309 Carrollton, Tx. 75006
We appreciate the heads-up!