Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

suggestion on pricing for 2017 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In 2017 there were a lot of options for features that are now a part of the standard configuration. Whether it has premium interior, premium sound, cold weather package, premium upgrade package.... these could all impact the price. There are also 2 different 7-seat configurations in 2017. The first part of the year the 2nd row seats are monoposts, and then it changed to bench, fold-flat seats.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
Thanks guys.I was able to get additional vehicle information from seller. Below is the Information .Car has ~35K miles & purchased from 3rd party dealer. Would you be able to help me with pricing please

Vehicle has EAP

Vehicle:100D with 7 seater manufactured in 06/2017
Air Suspension: Standard
Audio System:Base
AP Computer:2.0
Cold Weather package: Steering wheel & Wiper heater
Garage Door opener:HomeLink
Processor :Tegra
Tow Package: Included

2017 Model X | Tesla
$69,400
This vehicle is pretty similar to the one you are looking at.

Differences are:
FSD vs EAP
Subzero (Cold Weather) Package
Used Warranty until 08/22 or 60K miles
Drivetrain Warranty until 08/25

IMO, the items that would bring the price down are warranty, FSD, and older MCU.
KBB says a fair price from a dealer is $68,486.
It would take a big discount from that to make me buy from a third party dealer.
I'd say $60,000 may be fair?

I'm curious on others' thoughts as well.

I did compare historic pricing on ev-cpo with similar specs.Went through couple of discussions in the forum & realized if I need sentry mode need to upgrade it to HW 2.5 which will cost additional 2500 & also tesla might disable EAP as it is sold by 3rd party.

If you feel that I didn't do any research I did some of it.KBB pricing for Tesla is not accurate & thats the reason I need some suggestion on pricing.As the car is coming from 3rd party only option for me is to purchase X-Care.

I assumed one of the reason these discussion boards exist is help newbies to get upto the speed & be prepared than novice users.Once I get to that point I will do the same for the next guy asking the questions

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
I was thinking of offering 57k based on above specs is it reasonable offer ?

I am also thinking of upgrading MCU 2

Down the line if I want to upgrade to FSD do I get it for 5k as the car already has EAP?

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated

Thank you.If I have EAP & want to upgrade to FSD can I do it down the line ?
Will Tesla offer any discount for EAP vehicles or I need to pay 10k for upgrade?
Teslas is going to start doing FSD on subscription. You might want to try that before paying the large one-time payment. EAP already has many of the features of FSD as far as highway driving goes.

One concern is Tesla has been removing features like FSD from cars that pass through dealers. I am not sure if this also is true of EAP.