Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestion: Put model subcategories on Parts for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

With so many model 3s and now Ys, I'm finding its harder to follow the parts for sale forum.

I have a older Model S and like to get emails when new threads are posted, but the volume has shifted to Model 3 and a lot of those folks don't identify their ads, so its not always easy to identify what they are selling. Unfortunately, parts for one don't fit the other and the volume is getting really high.

My suggestion: edit Parts for sale with model subcategories that you can follow so that you only see what applies to your car. Would be really appreciated

Thank you Moderators!

Reactions: CravingMender9
+1

Hi there,

With so many model 3s and now Ys, I'm finding its harder to follow the parts for sale forum.

I have a older Model S and like to get emails when new threads are posted, but the volume has shifted to Model 3 and a lot of those folks don't identify their ads, so its not always easy to identify what they are selling. Unfortunately, parts for one don't fit the other and the volume is getting really high.

My suggestion: edit Parts for sale with model subcategories that you can follow so that you only see what applies to your car. Would be really appreciated

Thank you Moderators!