TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Suggestion: split "Marketplace: Tesla for Sale" by country

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by rypalmer, Jan 7, 2015.

1. rypalmer

rypalmer Member

Tesla has blocked the import of used Model S's into Canada for some reason. Don't get me started on the motivations... I think they are likely frivolous. Anyway, it means that Canadians hoping to buy a used Model S only really have one option, buy a Canadian one.

There have been some Canadian Model S's show up on the Tesla for Sale forum, but they are difficult to find amongst most that are in the US. It would be greatly appreciated if this forum could be split by country to make browsing easier and RSS alerts easier to use. Thank you.

2. green1

green1 Active Member

I have to second this. I've completely given up looking for a Canadian car on TMC. If the author didn't put "Canada" in the subject line, I'll never see it.

I tend to look at auto-trader, but I'd love to know where else you can find a Tesla in Canada?

3. rypalmer

rypalmer Member

Sooo... how do we make this happen?