TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Suggestions exterior outdoor car cover without logo

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by KMullen, Jun 7, 2018.

1. KMullen

KMullen Member

Looking for a vented car cover with charge port and no logo?

2. Jim R

Jim R Member

Just thinking to myself here .... Why no logo? To conceal what car is beneath? If so, buy a car cover with a logo (but not a Tesla logo). Something less attractive.

3. Krash

Krash Data Technician

I'm with KMullen. If I thought I could steam off the Tesla logo, I would buy the Tesla outdoor cover.

4. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

The Tesla logo and "TESLA" wordmark are too prominent for my tastes. For one thing, it feels like you're bragging that you own a Tesla. For another, why invite potential vandals (Tesla haters) or thieves (oooh... expensive car, maybe expensive stuff inside) to damage your car.

5. T34ME

T34ME Active Member

You want California Car Cover I have had them for my other cars and 100% satisfied. [​IMG]

• Informative x 1