TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Suggestions for rear seat cup holders for 5 seat configuration

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by jboy210, Aug 1, 2018.

1. jboy210

jboy210 Supporting Member

Anyone have a suggestion for rear seat cup holders for the 5 seat configuration?

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

3. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

4. Tobz

Tobz Member

Just out of curiosity, why not use the ones built in? They pop out of the centre console and seem to work well with a verity of drink sizes

5. jboy210

#5 jboy210, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Do you mean the cup holders between the 2 front seats under the elbow rests for the front seats? If so, those are too far forward for back seat passengers.

6. Helmuth

Helmuth Member

Aren’t there the pop out cup holders where the USB ports are? Below the middle air vents between the front seats...

7. gfb107

gfb107 Member

There are pop-out cup holder for the 2nd row seats, near the USB ports on the back of the front console[​IMG]

• Helpful x 1
  8. jboy210

Dang. I have been back there 5 or 6 times. I went there today and pulled hard. Then I thought, wait, what it I push like the front one. A gentle push and they slowly came out and opened. THANKS!

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1