Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestions on reservation mix up.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Long story short, when I ordered the model 3, it was under my wife's email instead of my email. My email was what was used for our Model S. I called to see what was taking so long for the model 3 and after talking to 6 different "customer service reps" and 3 of them telling me I have to talk to Inside Sales to resolve my issue- both profiles were merged in May.
Some reps are saying that they won't be able to honor the previous owner wait bypass, and others say it will be honored due to the order being placed before the cutoff.

When I made a reservation on 4/16/18 it asked for my VIN of the Model S before I was able to put it through. I've been hung up on 4 times, and called at least 10 total with no one being able to figure it out..

Last convo I had was today who said they have to refer to their supervisor if the previous owner bypass will be honored. My BMW is on it's last leg with 200k miles so I need a new car soon..

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!