Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Suma Blind Spot Mirrors

Blind Spots?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ngng here is a before and after for a different car. But will it's similar enough as an example. Does it help?

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 12.37.35 PM.png

Does anybody have a way to contact Suma? I've been long time customer (ordered 4 pairs) and when I upgraded to a '22 Y I broke one of the clips....I emailed Suma with no response on how to get a single replacement without buying both mirrors.

In the past they responded quickly so I'm hoping they are still the great company they used to be.....

Does anybody have a way to contact Suma? I've been long time customer (ordered 4 pairs) and when I upgraded to a '22 Y I broke one of the clips....I emailed Suma with no response on how to get a single replacement without buying both mirrors.

In the past they responded quickly so I'm hoping they are still the great company they used to be.....
I usually DM them here and they reply within a day... Still waiting on blue mirror for Model X @SumaPerformance :confused:

Do these fit the 2021/2022 refresh mirrors as well?