Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SumaPerformance

Global Vendor
Jul 10, 2019
Seattle
Listings
Tired of blind spot? Auto dimming makes side view mirror too dark?

Suma Performance Mirrors are your solution. We've been in the business more than 20 years, making performance mirrors for more than 100+ cars. We have patents/trade secret on our performance mirrors such that they are top quality & innovate just like your Tesla!

TESTIMONY
"There’s not much to say except, worth it! I received these mirrors and the first thing I noticed is the excellent clarity and attention to build quality, pretty much OEM standards. The reduced glare and wider visibility is well worth the price of admission!... The online pictures just don’t do it justice. If you are on the fence about buying a set, don’t be, it’s worth it!" - Bobby from L.A.

Customer review link: Happy Customers

Suma Performance Mirrors
LRG_DSC04603.jpg

See the difference?
7143F224-4C53-44DD-BBF6-ABA0B8C24DF5.jpeg

Installation Review

Last edited:
in the pictures it looks as though the blue may reduce vision as it is darker, I do not use window tint for this reason as I do not want my nighttime vision reduced from the tinting
The picture makes the mirror darker than it is. I've talked to several customers with their windows tinted, ranging from 15% to 30%. They don't have any issues seeing the objects clearly at night because of the blue hue.

Our mirrors is actually colorless, unlike the conventional blue tint mirror that they actually coat the blue tint on the mirror that eventually fade and make the objects not clear on the mirror.

Suma Mirrors (manufactured by our proprietary/trade secret SOGEL process) are colorless. Our mirrors absorb all spectrum of the colors (including the yellow spectrum that causes glare) and return only the blue spectrum that's pleasant to human eyes. That's the novelty on Suma Mirrors that our competitors do not have.

Agree! that's why our mirrors are OEM replacement, no stick on. You simply take off the OEM mirror and replace it with Suma Mirrors, easy installment that takes less than 10 minutes.

And how does the OEM mirror come off? What are you charging for your replacements? Perhaps you should work with Tesla to source there mirrors from you as clearly yours are superior to Tesla’s?

And how does the OEM mirror come off? What are you charging for your replacements? Perhaps you should work with Tesla to source there mirrors from you as clearly yours are superior to Tesla’s?
Here is a link showing you how to take the OEM mirror off and put on our mirror (sorry it is a different car, working on getting an installation video for Tesla). $149.95 for a pair of Suma performance Mirrors.

Here is a link showing you how to take the OEM mirror off and put on our mirror (sorry it is a different car, working on getting an installation video for Tesla). $149.95 for a pair of Suma performance Mirrors.
I really like the comparison of the two mirrors starting around the 2:50 mark, when he goes from stock to yours you can see his overhead garage door opener lights and there is a lot less glare on your mirror as well as the larger field of view, I will definatly be ordering a pair, thanks!

• Love
Reactions: SumaPerformance
One other question - I see May options for the M3 exist. I have the premium white interior, so I believe that mine have defrosters and turn signals - meaning $199 for me, if I ordered. Is that correct?
So defroster for sure. Regarding turn signal, it s the blinker on the mirror, which is optional. If you decide to to get it, then you'll need to run the mirror wire to where the turn signal wire is and splice them. You'll need to take off some panels where the wire runs through.

Yep, mine as well. Seems like they need interest free money to fund the project... “... therefore, I’m out”.
Hi, sorry I was in a meeting earlier didn't get a chance to respond and wasn't ignoring the question :( And I needed to check internally to see what offer we can provide. That was the reason I responded other questions first but yours.

Yes, we can provide 10% off!. The original post has been updated to include the 10% off promo.Thanks for the feedback!