Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor SUMA Blind Spot Side Mirrors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SumaPerformance

Global Vendor
Jul 10, 2019
Seattle
Listings
We want to kick off the new year with a special! Use "HAPPY2020" for 15% off at check out.

Tesla blind spot monitoring (BSM) not working? Tesla blind spot?

Suma Performance Mirrors are your blind spot mirror solution. Suma Mirrors are 1. wide angle convex, 2. anti-glare, and 3. water repellent. These are OEM replacement and easy to install.

TESTIMONY
"There’s not much to say except, worth it! I received these mirrors and the first thing I noticed is the excellent clarity and attention to build quality, pretty much OEM standards. The reduced glare and wider visibility is well worth the price of admission!... The online pictures just don’t do it justice. If you are on the fence about buying a set, don’t be, it’s worth it!"
- Bobby from L.A.

Customer review link: Happy Customers
www.sumaperformance.com
lrg_dsc04603-jpg.428368

See the difference?
7143f224-4c53-44dd-bbf6-aba0b8c24df5-jpeg.431477

Customer Installation Review

Last edited:
how much are these for model 3?

is it easy to install turn signal
option in a model 3?
Starting $149.95. Here is the link including other features/pricing: Model 3

For the turn signal installation, you'll need to run the mirror wire to where the turn signal wire is and splice them. It is about 2-hour of work, given and take (requiring taking panels off where the wire is routed). Here is what it looks like on Civic

Starting $149.95. Here is the link including other features/pricing: Model 3

For the turn signal installation, you'll need to run the mirror wire to where the turn signal wire is and splice them. It is about 2-hour of work, given and take (requiring taking panels off where the wire is routed). Here is what it looks like on Civic

any shops in SoCal (san diego) that
wire turn signals into model 3's?

Reactions: hydro 481
Got my set today, turns out that my SR Plus has the defog wired and another set of wires probably for turn signal, it’s ok since the Plus doesn’t come with those features anyways. The view is amazing, will take her out later to try it out with blind spots. Note that the mirrors are way out further so you can see more and be able to align the view with the edge of the door.

Fred

E664089E-7CD8-48CE-B51B-0B320989F1B2.jpeg Just got my mirrors and there’s a problem. The defroster pins on the Suma mirrors are on the opposite side as the OEM mirrors. The wires are too short to reach to plug them in on the Suma mirrors.

In the attached pic, the OEM mirror is on top and the Suma mirror is on the bottom.

Please advise ASAP.

View attachment 444088 Just got my mirrors and there’s a problem. The defroster pins on the Suma mirrors are on the opposite side as the OEM mirrors. The wires are too short to reach to plug them in on the Suma mirrors.

In the attached pic, the OEM mirror is on top and the Suma mirror is on the bottom.

Please advise ASAP.
Which model 3 do you have, does it have the turn signal & defogger features?

Fred

@jkdman123
We'll make the extension wires and mail them to you and others who already purchased the mirrors.

We are talking to our wire vendors now and will provide more details next week about when they will become available. The mirrors are still functional just without the defroster feature for now. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
I'd like to know as well. I can call shops and ask for a quote but I need to explain the process to them @SumaPerformance
Just sent you the instruction in pdf. It should be fairly easy for any shop that has experience in wire installation. Essentially, they just need to run the mirror wire to where the turn signal wire is and splice them. They will need to remove panels where the wires are running.

Just sent you the instruction in pdf. It should be fairly easy for any shop that has experience in wire installation. Essentially, they just need to run the mirror wire to where the turn signal wire is and splice them. They will need to remove panels where the wires are running.
Thanks. I’ll call up some car audio shops tomorrow and see if anyone is willing to do it. Have to wait for my extension wire to arrive first though.