Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summary of Builds - Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been looking into getting a new Model 3, but have been undecided on which trim, color, wheels and interior that I want. I'm sure you've wondered how many people are shelling out $7K for Full Self Driving.

Using the data in the Order Tracking Sheet in the forum, I was able to compile some data.

The main tab shows the summary of all builds (excluding Silver, as that is not offered anymore). I was curious how many people had EAP or FSD, so I left EAP in.

Some surprises in there!

You'll also see the last 6 months of orders. Some good info!

If you're curious, take a peek. If there's anything you'd like to see more of, feel free to ask. I'll try!

Tesla Model 3 Owner Builds

• Informative
Reactions: scooter62
I was curious how many people had EAP or FSD, so I left EAP in.
And I'm curious about the methodology on this point. For example, we have both EAP and FSD on a 2018 car. So those wouldn't be mutually exclusive for computing percentages, unless the methodology takes the (unstated but reasonable) position that having FSD supersedes EAP or AP for counting purposes.

That’s true. However, just based on the way people had to enter they had to say one or the other.
The way I look at it, combine them and that % is who paid for an upgraded feature that wasn’t standard. That’s what I was looking for at least.
And I'm curious about the methodology on this point. For example, we have both EAP and FSD on a 2018 car. So those wouldn't be mutually exclusive for computing percentages, unless the methodology takes the (unstated but reasonable) position that having FSD supersedes EAP or AP for counting purposes.

Reactions: CharleyBC
Surprised to see White as the dominant color. In my area they were relatively non existent. Some days wish I would’ve gone with Black..especially since it was the free color at the time.

White looks great, but the more I see Black, it looks sharp. Hate that White became the standard color.

Reactions: CharleyBC