TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Summon Capable?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by aollivierre, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. aollivierre

aollivierre Member

As a newbie, I have a question.

How do I know if my vehicle has the capabilities to turn on the summons option?

I have a 2014 P85

2. futurem3owner

futurem3owner 2017 90D

I think all cars with AP produced in late 2014 should have it. Open the app on your phone to see if there's summon button at the bottom of the menu. It's a really useful feature but I also use it to show off to people who don't know what a Tesla is and are interested in knowing more about it. It's funny though, off all the features that the car has I've noticed that it's the summon feature that has people speechless when they see the car move by itself... besides actually getting into one and seeing how it drives.

3. number12

number12 Active Member

If you have AP you can turn on summon, but your summon can not turn (as previously stated by EM).

4. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

You should consider reading the owners manual. Even if you've never looked at the owners manual of any other car before, this is unlike any car you've driven and there's lots of important info there.

5. aollivierre

aollivierre Member

Thank you for all of the input. and will do....