Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summon doesn't work via Keyfob after 8.1 updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a two inch ledge or rise from my driveway to the garage floor. The car briefly pauses as it detects the ledge, then tries to continue but then stops, just as it seems that it will get over the ledge, it seems to get stuck. Backing in, it first stopped on the rear wheels, then got stuck on the front wheels. I haven't tried sending it in front first. Don't know if that will make any difference. Worked fine in a flat parking lot.

I have a two inch ledge or rise from my driveway to the garage floor. The car briefly pauses as it detects the ledge, then tries to continue but then stops, just as it seems that it will get over the ledge, it seems to get stuck. Backing in, it first stopped on the rear wheels, then got stuck on the front wheels. I haven't tried sending it in front first. Don't know if that will make any difference. Worked fine in a flat parking lot.

Which model do you have? You may need 4WD to climb over the ledge as well. LOL

Gee, how lazy are we becoming that we need to have our car come 30 feet closer. Yes, I include myself in that group.:rolleyes:

I found another usage for the summon today. I went to a supermarket today and the parking space has a shopping cart in it. So, I got out the car, push the shopping cart away, and at the same time, I summon the car to park into the parking space. :)