Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summon feature not available for Canadian, eh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, just got my firmware update - 24.1. Didn't see summon setting in the release notes, not summon button in the app. Called Tesla support and was told summon feature is only available for US vehicles and the estimated timeline for Canada is 'soon'.

Comments?

Hey, just got my firmware update - 24.1. Didn't see summon setting in the release notes, not summon button in the app. Called Tesla support and was told summon feature is only available for US vehicles and the estimated timeline for Canada is 'soon'.

Comments?
Model 3 only.
I’m afraid the whole TMC site is now being dominated by Model 3 users.
I don’t use this forum much anymore as it is becoming more and more irrelevant to Model S and X owners.

Model 3 only.
I’m afraid the whole TMC site is now being dominated by Model 3 users.
I don’t use this forum much anymore as it is becoming more and more irrelevant to Model S and X owners.
I was being somewhat sarcastic. However, if posters could please mention Model 3 if that's what your post is about? This site is about all Models of Tesla, not just the Model 3. thanks.

Reactions: Vawlkus and insaini

Comments?

From my research its not because of Canadian Regulations. see my post:
Summon via Key Fob outside USA (in Canada)

But there is an new opportunity for Tesla to bring Summon via Key Fob outside of the USA (Canada, etc). On twitter Elon Musk ask for feedback on what features we'll like. For those who want Summon via Key Fob please use the link below and like the twitter post. The more likes, the more visibility I think. Note you don't have to have a twitter account to like, but to vote, yes.

KandK on Twitter