Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summon is limited in Canada?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just realized I cannot summon the car out of the garage via phone app unless I near the car

And I cannot summon the car via key fob

Canadian regulation ?! Or Ontario issue?!

From my research its not because of Canadian Regulations. see my post:
Summon via Key Fob outside USA (in Canada)

But there is an new opportunity for Tesla to bring Summon via Key Fob outside of the USA (Canada, etc). On twitter Elon Musk ask for feedback on what features we'll like. For those who want Summon via Key Fob please use the link below and like the twitter post. The more likes, the more visibility I think. Note you don't have to have a twitter account to like, but to vote, yes.

KandK on Twitter

Don’t blame Tesla, this is governmental. Ask your MP why your car is being held back.

From my research its not because of Canadian Regulations. see my post:
Summon via Key Fob outside USA (in Canada)

But there is an new opportunity for Tesla to bring Summon via Key Fob outside of the USA (Canada, etc). On twitter Elon Musk ask for feedback on what features we'll like. For those who want Summon via Key Fob please use the link below and like the twitter post. The more likes, the more visibility I think. Note you don't have to have a twitter account to like, but to vote, yes.

KandK on Twitter