Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summons wants level roads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have only used summons a couple of times in a parking lot, but never used it in my driveway.
My drive has only about 5 percent slope so the summons will not work at all, says too much slope.
Kind of a bummer, we got a few inches of snow and I shoveled in front and thought it would be cool to just move the car
by summons and shovel behind it but no joy!

It just needs to start on level ground. Summon on my car will work pulling out of the garage but will not work if i'm trying to pull into it if I don't drive up enough on the driveway to where it's more level. It's a bummer still, but the bigger problem I have is sometimes it takes way to long to wake the car up for summon. I kinda wish I can set the "standby for summon" option to be always on when at my house instead of the inverse that's available now which is "exclude home"

Reactions: leenanj
It just needs to start on level ground. Summon on my car will work pulling out of the garage but will not work if i'm trying to pull into it if I don't drive up enough on the driveway to where it's more level. It's a bummer still, but the bigger problem I have is sometimes it takes way to long to wake the car up for summon. I kinda wish I can set the "standby for summon" option to be always on when at my house instead of the inverse that's available now which is "exclude home"
Good to know, I was wondering how it would get out of a parking garage if it was on the 2nd floor or higher.
With my luck it would stop and park itself right in the middle of the ramp.

My garage is level but drive is not, I would have to roll out into the street and back for it to work right.

Oh well I am dumping FSD after this month, it was somewhat fun to play with but I'm over it.