Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sun block/shade for refresh Model X Plaid??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too. I just picked up my 2022 MX Plaid yesterday. I was told a sunshade would be included but it wasn't. Then I was told they are only included in California deliveries. The one from my 2016 Sig MX definitely does not work.

Me too. I just picked up my 2022 MX Plaid yesterday. I was told a sunshade would be included but it wasn't. Then I was told they are only included in California deliveries. The one from my 2016 Sig MX definitely does not work.
For what it's worth, they definitely don't include them in California deliveries either. Source: I had a California delivery, and didn't receive one.

I just got some Heatshield shades for the front windshield a couple of weeks ago.

The "top" shade includes a shade for the upper part of the windshield, covering down to the rearview mirror. It also includes shades for the two ceiling glass panes over the 2nd row. Both are held up by included suction cups. Some may not like the look, but they definitely help in the hot summer sun, so I'll leave them attached until the weather turns cooler.

I also got the front windshield shade and the fit is pretty spot on.

The Covercraft UVS100 fits the refresh X just as well as the older cars. I ordered mine for a 2016-2020 with the "blue metallic" finish and it works great! Amazing how well it helps in this heat.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 1,012
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 337
The one I had for my 2016 MX from Tesla was a see through netting. It did not totally block the light, just reduced it. Thats what I’m looking for. Hopefully Tesla will come around and make the same one to fit the new MX.

The Covercraft UVS100 fits the refresh X just as well as the older cars. I ordered mine for a 2016-2020 with the "blue metallic" finish and it works great! Amazing how well it helps in this heat.
For the windshield, I bought this one off ebay.. Works great.. Didn't want a folding shad as it takes up more space when not in use. The one I got fits into a little round bag..