Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sun block/shade for refresh Model X Plaid??

I'm shopping for some upper and lower windshield sunshades/sun blocks for my 2022 Model X Plaid. As the design changed, I believe that the shades for the previous years won't fit. Does anyone have a link to sun shades for 2022 Model X?
Replying here so I can be in the loop if you here anything. Going to be long hot So. Cal. summer.

Me too. I just picked up my 2022 MX Plaid yesterday. I was told a sunshade would be included but it wasn't. Then I was told they are only included in California deliveries. The one from my 2016 Sig MX definitely does not work.
For what it's worth, they definitely don't include them in California deliveries either. Source: I had a California delivery, and didn't receive one.

I just got some Heatshield shades for the front windshield a couple of weeks ago.

The "top" shade includes a shade for the upper part of the windshield, covering down to the rearview mirror. It also includes shades for the two ceiling glass panes over the 2nd row. Both are held up by included suction cups. Some may not like the look, but they definitely help in the hot summer sun, so I'll leave them attached until the weather turns cooler.

I also got the front windshield shade and the fit is pretty spot on.

The Covercraft UVS100 fits the refresh X just as well as the older cars. I ordered mine for a 2016-2020 with the "blue metallic" finish and it works great! Amazing how well it helps in this heat.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 136
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 100
Found this.. I wonder if the company is legitimate..

The Covercraft UVS100 fits the refresh X just as well as the older cars. I ordered mine for a 2016-2020 with the "blue metallic" finish and it works great! Amazing how well it helps in this heat.
For the windshield, I bought this one off ebay.. Works great.. Didn't want a folding shad as it takes up more space when not in use. The one I got fits into a little round bag..

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC