Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sun Shade for Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon made good on his promise. When I picked up my car 2 days ago there was a sunshade in the trunk. My DS said mine was the first one that came with it and that they will be shipping them with all of the cars. Those of you that have already taken delivery should contact your SC or DS for one. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but the DS said it's similar to the MS shade. My car is going in for OptiCoat tomorrow and Friday, but I'll try to post some pics over the weekend.

Elon made good on his promise. When I picked up my car 2 days ago there was a sunshade in the trunk. My DS said mine was the first one that came with it and that they will be shipping them with all of the cars. Those of you that have already taken delivery should contact your SC or DS for one. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but the DS said it's similar to the MS shade. My car is going in for OptiCoat tomorrow and Friday, but I'll try to post some pics over the weekend.

Finally, I have been waiting for it!!!! Please post pictures ASAP.
I ordered the X because Elon promised me the sunshade.

Thank you!

OK - So I finally took a look at it. Bottom line is, it works. Kinda low tech. Border fits into the channel around the sides and back of the windshield molding and front fits over the mirror.
I took some pics - hopefully this link works.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ebe42q7ydiokuow/AACR7iuJICfwaaktvLJe5Kkja

Last edited: