Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sun shade for my Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aloha everyone,

I am looking for a well made sun shade for my windshield. Has anyone found one that they are thrilled with?

I watched the Money Guy U-tube and bought the floor mats that he had and they are Perfect.

thanks for any suggestions...

Happy Driving!

Attachments

• Tesla at Home.jpg
    Tesla at Home.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 126
The folding ones tend to be the only ones that last in my experience. The roll up ones are too flimsy and end up collapsing over time, that heatshield one included. The spring loaded ones are just annoying to put away, avoid like the plague.

This is the one I went with:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CYGJ1TB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's very similar to the OEM BMW sunshades which have lasted more than a decade on my BMWs.
I'm guessing the one I linked is the spring loaded one. To me they are not annoying to put away, and I love that they take up very little space when put away.

The folding ones tend to be the only ones that last in my experience. The roll up ones are too flimsy and end up collapsing over time, that heatshield one included. The spring loaded ones are just annoying to put away, avoid like the plague.

This is the one I went with:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CYGJ1TB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's very similar to the OEM BMW sunshades which have lasted more than a decade on my BMWs.
Second this recommendation. My pics are the white Tesla with a wood/CMU fence behind it on
Amazon

I went with earthwormjim's suggestion, it's on the way via Amazon.

Thanks everyone.
Good choice!

Reactions: earthwormjim
Aloha everyone,

I am looking for a well made sun shade for my windshield. Has anyone found one that they are thrilled with?

I watched the Money Guy U-tube and bought the floor mats that he had and they are Perfect.

thanks for any suggestions...

Happy Driving!

I'm with those that recommend the Covercraft HeatShield.

Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat Shield

Fits the M3 like it was made by Tesla.