Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sun Visor Extenders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you find a solution? I am shorter and I find the visor to be too small. The visor measures at its widest 16 3/4 and at its narrowest 15. The hight is fairly constant at 5". Looking at current commercial products I am worried that the curvature of the visor will interfere with their function not to mention the aesthetics.

Did you find a solution? I am shorter and I find the visor to be too small. The visor measures at its widest 16 3/4 and at its narrowest 15. The hight is fairly constant at 5". Looking at current commercial products I am worried that the curvature of the visor will interfere with their function not to mention the aesthetics.

I didn’t. I did buy one of these for my driver window, but nothing that attaches to the exsisting sun visors.

TFY Car Window Sun Shade... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017GWZKLS?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Those are the two I been looking at also, both should fit but the latter one just barely in terms of hight. I am torn about which one to get as I am still concerned that neither could be mounted to the mirror side without interfering with the visor closing because of the curve of the visor. If someone buys pictures of the unites installed would be a big help.