Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday Party - Los Altos Hills 2:30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unbelievable wrap up to a fabulous event!

Thank you thank you thank you! First to everyone who organized the wonderful wrap (taco!) party. Zextraterrestrial, Jouler, Jouler's Mom for cooking and organizing and Jouler's Mom and Dad for letting the party happen at their incredible home. Thanks to the amazing people who attended and were so fantastic to talk with and share Tesla (and other!) stories.

So overwhelming! At least I have a great experience to carry me over to next year!
Can't wait!
Thanks everyone!

The few pictures that I took were pretty bad. I remembered someone saying 'take pictures' so I ran in and grabbed the camera and shot a few but they are all pretty much junk
how about a picture of hand gestures
2.jpg

here we have some talk of Tesla
5.jpg

it was fascinating how many times I heard the word Tesla. There was a enormous variety of conversation but that word seemed to keep popping up in the different chat groups. It was wonderful to finally really meet a few people!

...And I only took pictures from one spot at one time before I decided I didn't feel like getting up in peoples sht.
& wanted to protect the innocent
6.jpg

I think the Belgian Tesla fellows might have some photos
check the shirt tag..

Last edited: