Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with me in the idea that we might just see the configurator opening today? They may keep some final specs hidden for the final reveal, but I imagine that if they expect to start shipping cars in a serious capacity in the next month and a half, they'll need to allow people to configure the cars beforehand and get in the queue.

The delivery event may just end up being a short 30 minute presentation with not many more features to reveal, unlike the Model X reveal and more like the model S delivery event.

Last edited:
Anyone with me in the idea that we might just see the configuration opening today?
i-hate-a-dream-within-a-dream-what-the-****-man-418x250.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Matias
Why else would the "news" take so long? If it was just a date, it could have been announced hours ago.

There has to be something bigger in store
not necessarily. it's a Space X launch day. he's currently occupied. Once(if, depending on weather) they launch, we'll hear from him. who knows.....maybe he has a set amount of data he's going to give us, and he'll torture us by dishing it out slowly during his flight back to CA....

Why else would the "news" take so long? If it was just a date, it could have been announced hours ago.

There has to be something bigger in store

Perhaps there are logistics issues to be worked out before the event is 100% go for a certain date.

Musk = Modern day PT Barnum. I feel stupid for even coming to TMC to see what the latest hype BS is.....

Now you know the power of the Reality Distortion Field.

Reactions: 182RG
In an attempt to redirect all this nervous energy (and be completely off-topic for this entire forum) --

any advice for somebody reviving their recording collection using a well used SL-1200 MK2? I'm thinking the Nagaoka MP110 cartridge would be a good place to start without going full audiophile. :)

• Funny
Reactions: AustinPowers