Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's it, I've HUD it!!

200.gif

Last edited:
In an attempt to redirect all this nervous energy (and be completely off-topic for this entire forum) --

any advice for somebody reviving their recording collection using a well used SL-1200 MK2? I'm thinking the Nagaoka MP110 cartridge would be a good place to start without going full audiophile. :)

Maybe a good cleaner to start off even if Nagaoka carts are known for less surface noise. Personally been there done that, enjoyed driving an ICE and riding steam trains now I want an M3. I find well executed digital front end + active speakers vastly better - don't want to get into that age old argument but just saying because one can lose a lot of money for piles of boxes and cables. Gone way off topic.

So in about one hour is the launch. (Approx 6:40 EST). The webcast says this:

"SpaceX is targeting launch of Intelsat 35e from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The 58-minute launch window opens on Sunday, July 2, at 7:36 p.m. EDT, or 23:36 UTC. The satellite will be deployed approximately 32 minutes after launch."

So, I'm guessing M3 news won't come for another 2 hours or so.