Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla will send out a press release on Sunday for the Q2 vehicle sales numbers and probably use the same release for the Model 3 reveal date.

Makes sense. I think whenever the event is held it will be fairly short, held during the workweek with a small number of employees and a few VIP's getting receiving their new cars. Won't last very long. The real interest will be when they enable the design studio and announce pricing and options. I suspect that will happen the same day and that is where the action will be.

Reactions: sigmo32
For anyone who is interested in seeing the Model S first delivery event. It was incredibly exciting for those who had been following Tesla closely and wondered if this day would ever come. Will certainly be interested to see how they handle the Model 3. At least this time I have a reservation but the Model S event will still be my favorite.

For anyone who is interested in seeing the Model S first delivery event. It was incredibly exciting for those who had been following Tesla closely and wondered if this day would ever come. Will certainly be interested to see how they handle the Model 3. At least this time I have a reservation but the Model S event will still be my favorite.

I couldn't watch that whole video. Just boring speech after boring speech after boring speech.

Look at 21:10, that dork getting the car was making weird shapes with his mouth the whole time, it was kind of funny.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I just watched the entire 25 min video. My Tesla Grin was happening the whole event. How can you not see (and join in on ) the sheer JOY during this event. I am filled with pride in these guys of 2012 - and this continues with my car of 2016. What a RIDE!!!

Makes sense. I think whenever the event is held it will be fairly short, held during the workweek with a small number of employees and a few VIP's getting receiving their new cars. Won't last very long. The real interest will be when they enable the design studio and announce pricing and options. I suspect that will happen the same day and that is where the action will be.
Can you imagine if the delivery event actually delivers a few hundred M3s? Everyone get their names called, go up to get the key, take a picture with their car, then get in line to drive off with their car. Can you imagine how long that would take? And how boring it would be to live stream that? As exciting as everyone here would be seeing the M3, I bet by the 17th car most of you would be bored to death and wishing it had been over already.