Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why did you assume that "Sunday" was today? Sunday could be anytime between today and forever...
There was a follow-up tweet by Elon saying more news later today.

I get that the rocket launch is vastly more important to Elon than the tidbit he may tweet today, but I wonder if he feels like playing the twitter game now. I know I would not. I'd hate to think that his Tesla audience is now a death by up to 600k stings.

Do they not have an intern who can click on the post button for blog that was probably written days ago???????

I'm wondering the same thing.

If Tesla was planning to announce a Model 3 event today, they most likely would have had logistics worked out for the event prior to today.

Unless the company is so disorganized that they plan the event only after Elon decides a date. Which I could believe. Anyways, 29 days left in the month so the window is narrowing.

I'm wondering the same thing.

If Tesla was planning to announce a Model 3 event today, they most likely would have had logistics worked out for the event prior to today.

Unless the company is so disorganized that they plan the event only after Elon decides a date. Which I could believe. Anyways, 29 days left in the month so the window is narrowing.
I never thought it was an "event". I figured he will tweet a date for the Model 3 revel. Or, at least an update on where they are with the whole revel thing. Something!!!!

• Helpful
Reactions: Nosken
I never thought it was an "event". I figured he will tweet a date for the Model 3 revel. Or, at least an update on where they are with the whole revel thing. Something!!!!

For a product that is the culmination of Secret Plan 1.0, I would be shocked if there wasn't an event and lots of fanfare/publicity.

Everything since 2006 has been building up to the Model 3 launch. This is the time to make an epic splash for a car that could change everything.

Can anyone/someone describe what a tesla final reveal is like? If a person has tickets, how cool would it be truly? What usually happens? Is there a happy ending? Full release? Everyone on this forum appears to need a full release.