Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunroof control module location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where the sunroof control module is on a 14 Model S? I have checked the fuse and it is good. I called Tesla Tech support and they walked me through waking and reboots and still no response. The controls do their thing but nothing happens. The PO had a roof rack on the car and all i can think of is that they disconnected something at the module perhaps to keep it from opening accidentally with the stuff on the rack. I cannot reach the PO anymore so I just want to check the connection just in case it is just unplugged. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone know where the sunroof control module is on a 14 Model S? I have checked the fuse and it is good. I called Tesla Tech support and they walked me through waking and reboots and still no response. The controls do their thing but nothing happens. The PO had a roof rack on the car and all i can think of is that they disconnected something at the module perhaps to keep it from opening accidentally with the stuff on the rack. I cannot reach the PO anymore so I just want to check the connection just in case it is just unplugged. Thank you in advance.
Well, never mind, that thing is buried somewhere and a simple disconnect is not possible, looks like a trip to the service center...