Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunshade for windshield

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Covercraft 100UVS comes in two folding pieces. We shall see if that makes it easier to handle.

I got this and it's hard to put up the drivers side without bumping the rear view mirror. It also has a slight crack between the two pieces. Other than that it fits very well and looks good. I am glad I got this version instead of the roll up.

UVS100 Ultraviolet Shield Sun Shade
Custom fit for the Tesla. I'm glad it's in two pieces, otherwise it would be too hard to handle. My car still gets hot inside but not as much as before.

9340111872_b51bfcbc8c_b.jpg
9337324009_0845840319_b.jpg
9337326361_564faa1588_b.jpg

I've had the rolling Heat Shield for about a week now. Happy with it so far.

I don't use the visors to hold it up though - doesn't need those. Just tuck it all the way up behind the rear view mirror, and it stays in place nicely. Don't know if that will continue with age, but so far it's quick and easy.

Might look into putting some reinforcing ribs in there, because it does sag down a little bit. Not enough yet to impede function.

I've had the rolling Heat Shield for about a week now. Happy with it so far.

I don't use the visors to hold it up though - doesn't need those. Just tuck it all the way up behind the rear view mirror, and it stays in place nicely. Don't know if that will continue with age, but so far it's quick and easy.

Might look into putting some reinforcing ribs in there, because it does sag down a little bit. Not enough yet to impede function.
I plan on getting a clear ceramic tint on the windshield, but is there a clear winner on sunshade if one chooses to go that route?