Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunshade - Model S 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Do we know of some quality Sunshade's for the various Glass windows of the Model S 2021?

In the Tesla Shop, I see some and have talked to Advisors (through Chat) and they've said it should fit the 2021, however I am just starting this thread to get opinions and some quality resources!

Just got this from chat. Clueless.
D6332A53-CD85-4729-ACF6-AED55A96E234.png

The only site I found them for pre order was Tasmanian, for the Windshield sunshade only weathertech has told me theirs fits 2021 model s, but idk I rather order from covercraft if they ever make any. But I’ll wait for oem hopefully soon.

Hi all,

Do we know of some quality Sunshade's for the various Glass windows of the Model S 2021?

In the Tesla Shop, I see some and have talked to Advisors (through Chat) and they've said it should fit the 2021, however I am just starting this thread to get opinions and some quality resources!
The 2012 - 2020 Model S roof sunshades do not fit the 2021 Model S -- they are not wide enough.

Hi all,

The 2012-2020Roof shades do not fit the 2021 Model S - they are not wide enough.
I found these that I plan to try. 2021 Tesla Model S Glass Roof Sunshade

FYI I bought one from Tesmanian and it's working out great.

Now looking for rear hatch.

The website pic looks like a blanket my dog slept on. Do they look more professional and "OEM" in real life?

How easy is it to take in and out? When out, are there visible clips/etc. showing?

How much does it effect heat and cabin temps?

Any pics would be appreciated.

I’ll try to take a pic.

Looks fine to me. I tried it without magnets and I’m fine with it. Yes, sags a lot, but I don’t care.

My car is usually in the garage and work from home. And I have not run the car A/B with and without so I don’t know. Seen other videos that it helped significantly.

I did not use the extra layer.

I mainly got it to help quiet the cabin down. I think it works. I had one in Model 3 too. Makes harsh noises softer.

I never take it out and never plan to.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
I’ll try to take a pic.

Looks fine to me. I tried it without magnets and I’m fine with it. Yes, sags a lot, but I don’t care.

My car is usually in the garage and work from home. And I have not run the car A/B with and without so I don’t know. Seen other videos that it helped significantly.

I did not use the extra layer.

I mainly got it to help quiet the cabin down. I think it works. I had one in Model 3 too. Makes harsh noises softer.

I never take it out and never plan to.

Now that we are deeper in summer, have you noticed a marked improvement on the cabin heating up while parked?