Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunshade UnNeeded!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i've had the car for a few days, and one thing i came to realize is that there really is no need for a sunshade.

With Cali sun beaming down, the tinted glass does a great job. In fact, I feel like the front glass is overly tinted obstructing the view of the sky. Never once did I feel like i needed a sunshade.

I wonder if anyone feels the same.

I feel like tesla overdid the tinting on the front and made it a tad too dark defeating the purpose of the panoramic front windshield.

I think he already has one?

Still waiting for mine, but I doubt I'll use it. I did get a light Photosync tint, and there is noticeable improvement in my perceived heat transmission. I still feel heat on sunny days, but I'm probably just expecting too much. Would not trade it for the panoramic view though. Do love the open feel.

I think he already has one?

Still waiting for mine, but I doubt I'll use it. I did get a light Photosync tint, and there is noticeable improvement in my perceived heat transmission. I still feel heat on sunny days, but I'm probably just expecting too much. Would not trade it for the panoramic view though. Do love the open feel.

He could put up 2! @K-MTG - yes, we're talking about you. Do you want @fortytwo 's "extra" sunshade? You could double up!

• Funny
Reactions: K-MTG