Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suntek front window tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone put this suntek cir window tint on the panoramic front shield? Says reflects more sunlight. I live in regional Australia so the sun is intense
Wondering if worth it or not. Thanks
Screenshot_20220302-194242_Email.jpg

Has anyone put this suntek cir window tint on the panoramic front shield? Says reflects more sunlight. I live in regional Australia so the sun is intense
Wondering if worth it or not. ThanksView attachment 775649
I'm not certain about the quality of Suntek, though I know of a couple seemingly reputable shops using their product. Ceramic is the important part for heat rejections- which is what you should be after. I've have Xpel ceramic tint applied to all except the windscreen. I usually tint my vehicle, but until now have never had ceramic film. The difference is absolutely incredible. The only problem now is then massive windscreen (my last car was a MINI, very small window up front) very often has a lot of light shining into the cabin. Not only can I very noticeably feel it myself, surfaces are hot to the touch- this is absolutely not the case through the other windows. I'm going to have the front done ASAP.

So while I can't attest to the SunTek brand, ceramic film makes a world of difference and I wouldn't consider anything else, regardless of how cheap it may be.