Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supecharger updates? Burnaby, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird, seems like it’s missing Burnaby, White Rock and Richmond which are all listed as coming on Tesla’s supercharger map. I wouldn’t trust that site...
That’s because that websitesite only shows supercharger locations that are either in permitting, construction, or compete.

As far as Burnaby it won’t happen soon especially with the newly opened Surrey SuC

Reactions: fcharland
as someone else on another thread point out, supercharge.info actually gets info through crowdsourcing tied to this site. A lot of eyes are out there keeping an eye on permitting and construction. I find supercharge.info very useful to track actual construction - eg Salamanca NY is an important one for me - and through supercharge.info, i get to see actual construction photos. I dont get that data on official Tesla supercharger site. Like anything, the more resources we have the better. What is clear is that several of the sites Tesla said are schedule to open in 2018 won't be.

I heard a rumour that the Burnaby Supercharger will go into the new Amazing Brentwood development (Willingdon + Lougheed).

Has anyone heard anything further on this? Brentwood would make sense given its proximity to the main highway, not to mention plenty of (free) parking in the area. That new commercial & residential development looks to be completing soon, at least the first phase.

Has anyone heard anything further on this? Brentwood would make sense given its proximity to the main highway, not to mention plenty of (free) parking in the area. That new commercial & residential development looks to be completing soon, at least the first phase.

Considering they opened the big supercharger in Pacific Centre relatively recently, I feel like we should not hope for any new SCs for at least a year, year and a half.