Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK since we are all super bulls here I gotta chime in. This action today was a tad disappointing ...however keep in mind the week long run-up. The metaphor that keeps coming back to me is a steaming tea pot. The flames keep getting hotter and hotter and the lid WILL blow.

It may not rise every single day but the trend is undeniable. I don't see why it wont be at 1k range by this time next year.

5AB5DE3B-025D-4814-86ED-84220707BE3A.png

$tsla MACD overbought and 50 day just crossed over 200 day SMA all highly reminiscent of early 2013 to my untrained and extremely biased gullible aging eyesight but just in case with half an off chance that I’m right then shorts headed for the crucifix

Third time this year I’ve been “burned” by this stock. I’ve always recovered... but I’m not expecting an ATH until a few short sellers are put in jail. Very obvious bear raids and FUD every time we get close to ATH. Why would anyone hold at $380 when the stock drops $70 a few days later? Every single time! I love Tesla as a company, but this stock is DIRTY and something needs to be done.

Reactions: SpaceCash
Third time this year I’ve been “burned” by this stock. I’ve always recovered... but I’m not expecting an ATH until a few short sellers are put in jail. Very obvious bear raids and FUD every time we get close to ATH. Why would anyone hold at $380 when the stock drops $70 a few days later? Every single time! I love Tesla as a company, but this stock is DIRTY and something needs to be done.
Well the SEC is thoroughly useless/corrupt I'm not sure who's gonna put the manipulators away