Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Y'all can count me out of the super bull club, at least short to medium term. My position is bigger than ever though. Market is ripping, TSLA is profitable, institutions holdings are at all time high, short interest all time low, TSLA at $300. Seems legit.

The low volatility we see since a while now together with low volume is a sign that the selling pressure did decrease. Low volatility is usually a sign for a break-out nearing.

Still the buyers are not there yet for a breakout but thats likely due because they wait for a signal.

Because of the overall more positive situation Tesla is in a negative signal will not create any more a sell off as we have seen it in the past.

A positive signal instead can create quite a run up now. Its nearly impossible to predict when this will happen though.

• Informative
Reactions: BBone and MikeC
Yes I do, but the chart is not. Looking to flip my 925 shares short in the 380s. Tight stop loss at 390s. Or might just buy some puts and shed some shares. Seems like that is what everyone is doing. Long term uber bullish tho

Maybe short term sadness? I maintain that we are still currently near fair price levels. Still need a new catalyst to break out of this range in my opinion.

TSLA_YahooFinanceChart (1).png

Maybe short term sadness? I maintain that we are still currently near fair price levels. Still need a new catalyst to break out of this range in my opinion.

View attachment 377873
SpaceX merger, a surprise investment from Apple/Amazon/Google/Buffett, or simply time would be the catalysts to break out of range. It is def fairly valued, maybe slightly overvalued, but when compared to true bubble stocks such as Netflix it makes you scratch your head how Tesla isn’t higher. Tesla is very misunderstood.

buying $TSLA January 2020 $700 calls like crazy like a drunken sailor on a gambling spree at 2 AM
this is the great quiet before the perfect storm
expect a major meltup in $tsla shares in the very near future
charts look phenomenal
world of pain for shorts coming

Same here. That's exactly the time to load on options.
Even if we get a "normal run-up" with IV jumping, that's double the money already. And if the tight spring releases, well...

$tsla bought more calls $400 Jan 21 as well as $700 Jan 2020 i will make out like a bandit if the stock shoots up from here-high probability in my humble estimations

$700 Jan'20 leaps are so cheap it's a no-brainer really. I don't even intend to roll them anymore.
The GF3 will continue to create a lot of positive noise. The Chinese government will continue giving free marketing to TSLA.
Semi trucks will probably start to be introduced by the end of the year.
FSD event is imminent.
Pick-Up truck will be probably also shown to the public.

Basically there is a lot of upside and a very limited downside. It's all about sizing the bets and be patient.

Lastly, there are very good signs we will end up with a US-China deal, so the macro also seems optimistic.

• Love
Reactions: TrendTrader007
Anyone familiar with Cryptocurrency ASIC miners? Basically it's hardware that prints money, especially when new (best) to the market.
The recent ,FSD related comments by Elon, reminded me of that.

Until now, the SEXY line was considered a product for "consuming". You manufacture it, sell it with good margin and you move on to the next unit. I think Elon is surprising many of us (even the so called "Super bulls") and transforms the SEXY line into money printing machine sooner than expected.

That's quite a genius move. Customers become investors by simply owning the product. The presentation will be probably mostly aimed at current/potential SEXY owners. It will be enough to give a well presented Tesla Network scheme with believable, near term time frame stating date. It will push a lot of buyers to finally decide and buy the FSD software (and the car attached to it).

It shifts once again the "Auto market" and leaves the Legacy automakers even further from the new reality.

Then we have the Semi. What if Elon decides to go in the same direction as with the cars? What if the recent purchase of the transportation company has a deeper meaning? Car customers are needed in order to help training TSLA's NN, but Truck customers are suddenly not a necessity. Are we witnessing TSLA transforming from Energy/Auto company into Energy/Auto/Transportation company (both people and cargo)? After all, Elon is already heading in this direction with the Boring company.

It must really suck to be a TSLA competitor. Elon doesn't simply play the game better- he makes up new game on the way and makes all the good cards in your hands redundant. Many of them will realize the sooner you partner with TSLA the better.

TLDR: Size your plays and remember: I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been. Wayne Gretzky.

Reactions: BBone