Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just peeking my head in to learn what the SuperBulls are up to after this glorious week.

What? Crickets?
Bought two calls yesterday. Sold one at the worst possible time today, a little better with the other one. Both profitable though.
Moved the last retirement account into TSLA in the 330s. Wish I'd thought of it in the 180s, but knowing me I would have bought before it got that low anyway.

Ya know, the usual.

Just peeking my head in to learn what the SuperBulls are up to after this glorious week.

What? Crickets?
We are SuperBulls, not weak longs.... As @Krugerrand would say, wake me up with S&P500 inclusion news - when the real squeeze starts.

My personal projections for the end of the year were:
Bull-$625, SuperBull-$915
Documented here:
Dry powder / milestones
Just waiting for the world to catchup.

Regarding the crickets, you will see that I have single handedly caused the mini squeezes through my posting above from Starship. The pressure is truly on to find another decent title for next week....

What? Crickets?
I have not bought or sold anything all December. I accumulated all summer/fall with an avg cost basis of 240.55 and I am holding onto a couple 6XX LEAPS, both Jan 2021 and Jan 2022

I'm killing it. Eating well and beginning to enjoy some of life's luxuries.
We haven't seen nothing yet.

TSLA will do something that most people just aren’t expecting. Will run to $900+ first half of 2020. That’s just my bearish PT

it's gonna remind you of a video game that is glitching and gives you unlimited coins or health or something
I honestly agree I just don't voice my wilder expectations out loud anymore. I'm expecting to make a shitload of money this coming year

• Informative
Reactions: anthonyj
It’s still bullish af even with TT007 taking victory laps. In fact TT007 toned down his bullishness and is only predicting $500 a share. Huge signals from the God Himself. I think we will reach dotcom bubble insanity next year.
yeah this is going way above 500

At the end of the day TT007 was actually always wrong/way too premature, even though I love him.

So if he's saying 500 now, I'm thinking we're due for that run to $4,200.00

Awe yeah! TSLA hit $462 this morning. That's a 10% premium over the go private price that inspired me to dump the rest of my retirement accounts (that I knew about) into Tesla stock (along with credit card funded margin).
Such a not good idea, but it appears to be paying off.

Getting some quality hindsight in 2020.

Reactions: Unpilot
So, in preparation for a true short squeeze, I decided to work out what I should sell at?

Basic maths below which you will all no doubt find numerous problems with, values TSLA share price today at $3500.
My main concern is that I need the SP to rise relatively slowly so that I can keep my calls leveraged whilst being not too far from ITM and not buying and selling often. #superbullproblems
I maybe getting ahead of myself...

Undefined figures in Bn
Q3 6.099 revenue
Q3 0.311 GAAP profit = 5% net margin (as revenue increases this will tend towards gross margin of ~25% - assume 15% in 5 years)
2020 revenue = 6.099 * 4 *120% = 29.2752
Assume 40% compound growth over 5 years
2025 revenue = 157.45
*15% = 23.62 profit
* p/e ratio of 50 = 1180 market cap.
Discount by 10% per annum
= 732 market cap
/ number of shares outstanding (180.24 million)
= share price of $4061
= $3500 with dilution