Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super charger @ Cyberport

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hihi, I m new to Tesla and v excited to receive the car in mid Nov.

I have place the order three months ago and since then I started to check the SC availability at Cyberport whenever I parked there for groceries, food or movie.

Unlike few months ago, in the last two weeks, there isn't vacant space whenever I passed by.

Is the SC getting much more "popular" recently?!

Cheers

I usually SC at Cyberport too. My experience there is quite good...maybe I am just lucky. The wait is typically less than 10 minutes for a queue of no more than 2 cars. I wouldn't wait if I am the third in line unless, of course, the battery is down to the last few percent.

I have the luxury of living nearby so it's a matter of picking somewhat odd hours to do grocery shopping or simply try my luck there on the way home. Went there yesterday at 4pm and to my surprise there were two spots available. When I return 40 minutes later, there was still available space!

Oh by the way, as Hobbies point out, SC while watching movie is not exactly a good etiquette. It takes about 1.5 hours to fully charge a car (unless one goes real low on battery) while a movie is easily 2 hours, if not longer, plus walking back and forth etc. That's assuming the driver comes back right after the movie. In short, a lot of wasted charging time. A valet system is suggested for SC and I totally agree with it!