Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, Sunday 5/22 at noon it is for the unofficial ribbon cutting with ribbon and scissors included :)
I'll post on TM as well.
If you're interested in socializing afterwards, I'm suggesting the Tomato Pie Cafe down the road by the Bass Pro Outdoor World on Tecport Drive. I'm suggesting that because they're pet friendly and we'll be bringing our puppy along for the ride to get accustomed to EV travel. And it's super cool when a bunch of Tesla's pull into a parking lot!
If possible, please give me a head count for both the supercharger and Cafe afterwards if you're interested.

OK, Sunday 5/22 at noon it is for the unofficial ribbon cutting with ribbon and scissors included :)
I'll post on TM as well.
If you're interested in socializing afterwards, I'm suggesting the Tomato Pie Cafe down the road by the Bass Pro Outdoor World on Tecport Drive. I'm suggesting that because they're pet friendly and we'll be bringing our puppy along for the ride to get accustomed to EV travel. And it's super cool when a bunch of Tesla's pull into a parking lot!
If possible, please give me a head count for both the supercharger and Cafe afterwards if you're interested.

I'm in for both. I even ordered a Model X to fit in better (well, okay, that might not be the reason :) ) - but I won't have it for a couple months, so I'll be in the Volt.
Walter

99% I'll make it to both, so far just myself.

Noob here, just joined. I've been watching and enjoying the great coverage of the SuperCharger build that you all have reported. I traveled to Pittsburgh recently and longingly looked at the almost finished Superchargers from the Sheetz CHAdeMo charger.

I'm very interested in the Erie Supercharger also as that would complete my loop to see my kids and grand kids.

Looking forward to the ribbon cutting!

I *need* to mow my lawn Sunday (the grass has reached the height at which medium sized predatory cats are well hidden) but with the weather shifting to be rain again on Sunday by me... I might decide to swing up for this opening instead. I'm down as "maybe" on the event page.

Seriously though, are we getting wayyyy more cold rainy days than normal this year?

FINE, since everyone asked... I'll go... lol
image-jpeg.175995

I say we reserve him 4B again, for all of our safety :)