Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I think the window for Newark has passed. The good news is that construction in Laurel is in progress and it will hopefully be ready by June 30th when Bethesda is scheduled to be decommissioned.

I posted some photos that I took earlier this evening on the Laurel thread.

Reactions: madodel
Personally, I think the window for Newark has passed. The good news is that construction in Laurel is in progress and it will hopefully be ready by June 30th when Bethesda is scheduled to be decommissioned.

I like the idea of the next ribbon being Laurel. But, if there's a desire to do something in Newark, what about something like this:

Nikola Tesla's birthday is July 10th, and it's the 160th anniversary of his birth. What about if we put the word out and have a "gathering" at Newark. We can get a big birthday card, owners and visitors can sign it and we can send it off to the Fremont factory. We can make it a public interaction event and do hands-on and education in various aspects.

I know this is the Harrisburg thread so not the proper place for discussion. I'd suggest using the thumbs up/down feature on this post to express your like/dislike and if there's reasonable support we can move the planning to the Newark thread.

Just a thought.

@Half Dollar, That is a great idea, I'm in @ Lanny, Yeah that's a perfect time to start the relay, do we want to to a robo bot type and just send it off or do we want to do a real relay? How about something with a sign ( I want to meet Elon ) and send it off.

I just market my calendar for the 10th of July

Sideview.

Attachments

• SC1.jpg
    SC1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: smb5104
Not specifically related to Harrisburg, but since the X fixation seems to be on THIS thread,

We just got back from a trip to Indy and back. For the first time, we saw just as many X's at the chargers as S's. Most of them still had the temp tags on so seems like production rollout has picked up nicely.

Reactions: InTheShadows