Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super Charger in South Jersey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There sure were a lot of fires in that area back in the mafia days.

No kidding!! The word we heard back then was if you owned a pizza shop in SJ and didn't buy your cheese from the mafia, you didn't have a pizza shop for long. There was a GREAT new pizza shop in Ellisburg Shopping center that had a mysterious fire a few months after opening. Hmmmm....

Hi All,
I'm pretty new here, but I posted these images (and video in the thread as well) of the new Cherry Hill Tesla store:
Service Center - Cherry Hill

But also because of a great blogger here in South Jersey learned that Tesla has been going to Deptford Township board meetings to file the paperwork necessary to open a SuperCharger at Deptford Mall!

The blog post about it can be found here:
Tesla Cherry Hill Sales Service Center Opens Next Week? Deptford Mall to get Superchargers (Pics, Video) - 42 Freeway

Hi All,
I'm pretty new here, but I posted these images (and video in the thread as well) of the new Cherry Hill Tesla store:
Service Center - Cherry Hill

But also because of a great blogger here in South Jersey learned that Tesla has been going to Deptford Township board meetings to file the paperwork necessary to open a SuperCharger at Deptford Mall!

The blog post about it can be found here:
Tesla Cherry Hill Sales Service Center Opens Next Week? Deptford Mall to get Superchargers (Pics, Video) - 42 Freeway

I frequent the 42Freeway blog and came-across that aricle yesterday. I started it’s own thread yesterday as well:

Supercharger: Deptford NJ

By the way, it’s already on Supercharge.info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuq and AcesAreWld