TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Super charger under construction pictures

Discussion in 'Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerlan' started by AziwA, Jun 15, 2016.

1. AziwA

AziwA Member

Hello All,

Just incase anyone is interested, here are some pictures of a supercharger in Switzerland in the early phases of construction. Not much to see other than the company installing the superchargers seem to be using a Model S as a company car :)

IMG_0337.JPG IMG_0338.JPG IMG_0340.JPG

2. JeanDa

JeanDa Member

Nice :)
    Do you know where it is exactly ? Steg ?
    It seems to be close to my place (I live in Sierre) and I'm getting my brand new refreshed S90D next week :):) (still 9 days to wait :(;))

3. AziwA

AziwA Member

your right it is close to you

I put te loction in my other post: Switzerland

check supercharge.info

enjy the deliver next week! last few dys are teh longest!

4. JeanDa

JeanDa Member

Great ! thanks...

You're right, waiting time is long :( I ordered mine in February... and had to wait 4 month... but at least, I'll get the refreshed version ;)