Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super Charger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember a year or two ago I was eating at Koko Head Cafe and saw this? Do you folks know if this might be our first Supercharger site in Oahu?

hmm. Maybe it's just tesla solar panel setup for that building.

upload_2021-2-23_13-44-46.png

• Informative
Reactions: LN1_Casey
According to the Tesla supercharger map, there are two SC on Oahu with another coming Q2 2021
Find Us | Tesla

Those are stores. There are no Superchargers in Hawaii. Currently there is only a permit for one in Lana'i City, which frankly I find WEIRD. But it's probably for a taxi service or something? Could also be that Larry Ellison owns most of the island and he's also a Tesla board member - so says another thread.

I remember a year or two ago I was eating at Koko Head Cafe and saw this? Do you folks know if this might be our first Supercharger site in Oahu?

hmm. Maybe it's just tesla solar panel setup for that building.

View attachment 639367
The Tesla hardware you see there is a Powerpack battery (energy storage system). The actual batteries are in the thinner cabinet on the left with the mesh front. The wider cabinet to the right with the "TESLA" across the front and red stripe is the inverter.

Reactions: Enginerd