Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super charging charges before I owned it...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a big deal, but kind of strange. Picked it up today (11th) and noticed this. I guess they super charged it to fill it up two days before I took delivery. I guess I know it works...?
rCmIHSY

Attachments

• IMG_3762.JPG
    IMG_3762.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 78
Off-topic but whenever I pick-up my car from service, it is charging/charged. I have never had a gas car dealer fill my tank when I brought my car in for service. New car, yes but not service.

Lexus filled up my car the first oil change I went in for and never the 8 times after that. They were charging me $90 for what I now get done outside the dealership for $45. I am looking forward to when Tesla has everything under control and the service is not a revenue producer.

when the delivery centers have over-flow I think they charge the cars at local superchargers. Some of those cars have been traveling a week or two. probs low on juice. I don't think its common but I read a comment on another forum in California where a dude was having to wait for a Tesla employee to charge a new car and finally go the employee to move the car for him. it was't at a "store".