Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super excited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve ordered a M3 SR as it’s all I can really afford, however I’m super excited to be getting a Tesla.

I've just checked this morning and my delivery date (which has always been blank) has now got my collection address in it .

I would prefer to be collecting the 1st week of March but I have a feeling it’s going to be February.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I can’t wait to be part of this Tesla family.

I’ve ordered a M3 SR as it’s all I can really afford, however I’m super excited to be getting a Tesla.

I've just checked this morning and my delivery date (which has always been blank) has now got my collection address in it .

I would prefer to be collecting the 1st week of March but I have a feeling it’s going to be February.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I can’t wait to be part of this Tesla family.

No doubt you will love it! I’ve had mine for 15K miles and still look for excuses to take it out.

Reactions: Evoforce
Thanks Guys,

The base for SR plus (not sure if the plus means anything) in the UK is £42000, currently there is a £3500 government grand that reduces it to £38500 this is equal to $50312USD.

I have a picture of the Queen sat right next to a picture of Trump.

Have a great weekend everyone.