Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super Genii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here had issues with me asking Elon about talking to him later and asking him about ViceChair position? "Don't assume because you will spread lies." There is nothing wrong with me. I am a super genius like Elon Musk. You guys are not. I have been following Tesla now for five years and shareholder since 2011. I want to work with Elon Musk. It is that simple. So I made the request. Traditional means were not available.

Who here had issues with me asking Elon about talking to him later and asking him about ViceChair position? "Don't assume because you will spread lies." There is nothing wrong with me. I am a super genius like Elon Musk. You guys are not. I have been following Tesla now for five years and shareholder since 2011. I want to work with Elon Musk. It is that simple. So I made the request. Traditional means were not available.

Please make a thread and tell us your future ideas for the company.
I'm interested to hear the ideas that a super genius posses.

Yeah. I'm sorry to say, but you came across as super creepy to me. Please don't kill me.

Let me get this straight, you first asked when Musk is going to leave his CEO position then set him up for giving you a job as vice chairman and eventually replacing him as CEO? Does that sound ok by any means? And then you went on to say that it is somehow for the sake of the shareholders? seriously?

As others have mentioned, nobody calls themselves a super genius. There is no such thing. You can be recognized as a genius(no super) in a field once you accomplish something in set field. But you hold no recognition in anything that you have done. Anyone can go around claiming they are a super genius. You claim to be a genius but a genius in what?

End of the day, if Musk ends up stepping down as CEO, he is going to pick someone who has recognition. Simply because of risk assessment. Nobody in their right mind would give a random nobody the CEO position if they have nothing to back it up. Look if you run your own companies and get somewhere, then go ahead, show what you are made of. But begging for a high level position in an already successful company with nothing to back it up is silly.

I assure you though, there are a lot of people on this forum who are much smarter than you.

I was concerned to see your behavior at shareholders meeting, that was inappropriate for the occasion and made some people including myself uncomfortable.

Your desire to work with Elon is quite understandable. Many people here and elsewhere would like to work with Elon Musk. Tesla is hiring at the moment. The way to get a job is to apply for the advertised positions. Here is the link.

I did not see any advertisements for geniuses, most likely because Tesla does not need skills of a genius. Tesla needs skills that are listed in their job postings.

It might be an idea to create your own enterprise so others will wish to work for you. If you tell more about your ideas, it might be possible to attract some investors, there are plenty of investors here.

I wish you good luck.

Last edited:
That would be me. I have issues with your request. I DO hope you are right that there is nothing wrong with you, but I think you are going to have to do more to make me believe it.

The shareholders meeting is no place for you to request personal time with Elon or to ask for a job. The fact that you don't realize this calls into question your self proclaimed genius status, as well as your claim that there is nothing wrong. What you did was in fact wrong, even more so since it's apparently not the first time you've done it.

Hi, I have a simple and genuine question. How does one become a level 1 or 2 super genius? Are there more levels? Is there a textbook definition of this somewhere? Is there a test you have to take? Sorry I guess that is more than one question. But I'd really like to know. Perhaps some of us on here are super genius' as well but we just don't know it yet.

Roy, I'd seriously consider talking to a therapist to understand why so many people view the world so differently from you. Genius has indeed been misunderstood throughout history, but I don't think that's the case here. As others have said already, the best way to get the world to see your genius is to build something of value; no one's going to take you seriously unless you create tangible value.

Status
Not open for further replies.